Payment Cash, check, and all major credit or debit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 no show fee for the session.
$185 - Initial evaluation (50 minutes) and evaluation write-up*
$130 - Discount for paying cash at the time of the visit
$120 - Individual psychotherapy session (45 minutes)*
$100 - Discount for paying cash at the time of the visit
$150 - Individual psychotherapy session (55 minutes)*
$120 - Discount for paying cash at the time of the visit
$150 - Court ordered Substance Abuse evaluation
$185 - Court ordered Domestic Violence evaluation
$250 - Prime for Life, including materials
$130 - Eating Disorder evaluation
$320 - Eating Disorder class, including materials
$40 - Group psychotherapy session
*Insured clients are charged based on our existing contract rate or negotiable fee with each particular insurance, which may vary between $20 and $185 per session. Clients are responsible for making copayments according to their insurance plan for each visit or session. In some cases, insured clients may also have to pay for the entire fee or outstanding balance until the annual deductible amount has been met. After the annual deductible has been met, copayments typically decrease.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Any copayments or insurance unpaid balances become patient's responsibility and must be paid at the time services are rendered. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We are a service provider for many insurance companies (please note that not all clinicians can take all types of insurance):
- Beacon Health Options
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Deseret Mutual Benefits Administration (DMBA)
- Educators Mutual (EMIhealth)
- Health Utah/Health Choice
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid / Optum (Salt Lake County)
- Molina Healthcare
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Post Employment Health Plan (PEHP)
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield (ValueCare and HealthWise)
- Regional Care, Inc
- Select Health Network, Select Choice Premier, Select Care/Plus, Select Med/Plus and Children's Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- University of Utah Health Plans (UUHP)
- University Neuropsychiatric Institute (UNI) (UBHN)
- Utah Medicaid
- Wise Provider Network (Motiv/Southwest Services)
- Various Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) including Aetna, ACI Enterprise, AllOne, Anthem BCBS, Beacon Health Options, Behavioral Healthcare Options, Bensinger, Blomquist Hale Consulting, Ceridian, Cigna, ComPsych, Cura Linc Healthcare, Deer Oaks Network, Dupont, Health Advocate, Health Management Systems of America (HMSA), Humana, Integrated Behavioral Health, LifeSync, LifeWorks, Mines & Associates, Optum, Perspectives, Magellan, Reliant Behavioral Health, United Behavioral Health, and WellPoint Behavioral Health.