Group Therapy for Domestic Violence
Satisfy your court requirements by attending our on-going Domestic Violence Group on Tuesday evenings from 5:00 to 6:00 PM. $40.00 per group. Come 15 minutes early to make sure you receive credit for your time. Call us today for registration and schedule.
To Schedule a Court-Ordered Domestic Violence Evaluation:
- Obtain a copy of the following:
- Your court order/referral
- Police report from the incidence
- BCI Background Check (see below)
- Contact information for the victim
- Call (801) 302- 3801 to set up an account and complete additional paperwork online
- After all of your paperwork is complete and we receive all necessary documents, you can call and set up an appointment for your evaluation
- Come to your appointment and be prepared to pay for the evaluation up-front. The cost is $185.00 and insurance companies do not cover treatment related to domestic violence
Where to obtain a background check:
BCI office Bureau of Criminal Identification 3888 West 5400 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84129
Phone: (801) 965-4445 Fax: (801) 965-4749
Cost: $15.00 – Mail in a request, with an online form, to BCI.
Go to http://bci.utah.gov/criminal-records/ for forms.